11.15.2009

My New Studio

I just moved into my new art studio! It's a great 1,000sq ft space where i have a 150 sq ft parcel staked, its located in north Boulder and I share it with three other artists. It is complete bliss to have a studio that is disconnected from all other parts of my life, a place to focus, a place where I can be in my own little world without distraction.
I hope to expand my body of work and start a new series of paintings in the coming months. I will also be apart of "First Fridays", an art walk that happens the first friday of every month in NOBO (North Boulder). I will post more details as I learn more about the event. Till then, here are some of the paintings I have been working on.



These are mostly under-paintings which will be layered over throughout the creative process. I like this part as it allows me to warm up and see what the paint does when I don't try to control it so much.

No comments: