5.23.2008

Podcast-palooza

I have been really digging podcasts lately. Yes, I know they aren't new technology or anything, but I am a late bloomer with this www stuff. It really is amazing how many different podcasts there are out there...and they can be so specialized and specific. It all started when I would listen to Renan's expedition dispatches via the North Face podcast station...now I listen to countless shows and even the public radio station in town while I cook, relax, paint... I love the www! I think without a tv or radio, this is the best way to be informed on the latest news around the world. Not to mention there are inspiring interviews with interesting people, movie and music reviews, gardening tips, and comedy shows too! Here are some of my favorites. For news i go to public radio international, there's lots there, but Living On Earth is my favorite. Fair Game is another one. A great place for outdoor news about remote mountain communities, climbing, and eco friendly business practices is outdoor news @ snews. Global music hits, The Spark with Tift Merritt. Feel free to share any you like too! Have fun exploring!

No comments: