I'm home...for now. I've full circled back to my spiritual homeland, the sacred valley of Yosemite. After a summer on the road, climbing in the mountains, making amazing new friends, and experiencing the culture of the cowboy west, I am happy to be hanging out in my stomping ground again. Fall is in full effect here. The leaves on the trees are morping into beautiful yellow, red, and orangey hues. I watch them exfoliate off the branches and swirl around in the wind freely untill finally landing on the ground for the winter. I feel as free as the leaves, to be able to move about seasonally and fluidly without any restraint, just ecstatic to have such a simple life. Thanks to my recent stint in the work force , I now have money in the bank. The job was relatively quick and painless and now I am planning another getaway from the states. I am not entirely sure where I'll be heading to, but most likely it'll be south. Till then...
10.13.2007
Yosemite, Sweet, Yosemite
Posted by amee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment