Well it may sound strange to have another blog, but I wanted to try the wrdpress layout and keep all the art ramblings in one place for the people who could care less really about all the other stuff going on in my life. Besides, this is the place where i can say anything, so i am keeping it. incase any of you want to check out my "other" blog here is the link. ameehinkley.wordpress.com.
I've also just finished a design for my new art bizniz cards. wow would you look at all the new things i have today...wooohooo..gonna be bringing in the new year soon enough too...well anyway, back to rambling...we got about 8 inches of snow last night, it's cold, and roobix plays outside allllll day even so. I love watching him romp in the snow! Renan is working hard as always and we have been enjoying being eachothers critique and support crew. for now i am hitting the hay (my dad always said that growing up:) nite nite.

12.02.2009
New art blog and bizniz cards
Posted by Amee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment