Well, For those of you who don't know, I have made the transition from life on the road to a more domestic environment, finding myself paying rent and showering often in good ol' Boulder,Colorado.
After finishing up massage school in Crested Butte, Renan and I packed our small cars till they hovered just inches from the ground. We said goodbye to the higher elevations and rolled into the front range, to our new little just miles from the classic climbing destination, Eldorado Canyon. The house is great with a big backyard and lots of room for storage, nice neighbors, and a giant pack of neighborhood dogs!
Since being here I have realized my dream and opened up my own massage practice called Massage For The People. I have a quiet little office just off the busy 29th St Mall. So far I'd say 80% of my clients are regulars! I can't complain.
I've been able to set up a small art studio in my house for creative endeavors and have been working on a series of works called "The Boulder Series". A body of work inspired by landscapes, organic shapes, bold colors and earthy hues.
The most exciting news by far though, has to be the addition of particular fuzzy four legged soul mate, ROOBIX! I got him from the Humane Society here in Boulder, on tax day. He has been so awesome. I don't want to brag, but I think I won the puppy lottery! More on him in a later post!
Renan continues to travel the world climbing and filming. When not on the road he spends most of his time in his office "mission control" aka "the black hole". He really enjoys filming and producing short films about his expeditions. Check out his site for more on that at rockmonkeyart.com.
Also check out his live dispatches from his most recent expeditions. They are truly awesome! Meru attempt in India, Patagonia-Brazil link up, and Borneo Big Wallin in Malaysia.
As always thanks for checking in and I plan on posting to this blog more often about THIS, THAT, & THE OTHER THING!
5.17.2009
Dirtbag Diary Gets a Makeover!
Posted by amee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment