
This weekend when I went to SLC for the HERA Climb4Life event I saw that the BodyWorlds exhibit was in town!!! I have been wanting to see this for so long and missed out on an opportunity once already when in Vegas, so I made room in the busy weekend for a couple of hours to check it out. I am actually speechless about my experience, but I encourage you all to see it. It really gave me a lot of insight as to what we really look like on the inside, where the muscles are, how they layer, what disease can do to us and also what pure old age brings. After looking at anatomy books in massage school for the last 6 months straight it was amazing to see real live (well dead) bodies a few inches from my face.Check out bodyworlds.com for exhibition locations!
9.25.2008
The BodyWorlds Exhibit hits Salt Lake!
Posted by amee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment